1. BUSINESS HOURS:
Monday till sunday from 10.00 – 17.30 hours.
- €50 per bike (d.m.v. een creditkaart autorisatie).
- 1 passport / ID (for up to 5 bicycles)
- €200 per bike (d.m.v. een creditkaart autorisatie).
- no passport/ID
- Insurance is available: € 1,50 per 3 hours
€ 2,50 per day (24 hours)
- The insurance covers theft of the bike and damage to the bike.
- With insurance you retain an excess of € 50,-
- The amount due in case of damages is related to the costs involved in repairing it. For more information
please reference the damages sheet.
- Without insurance you will be charged €350,- for replacing the bicycle in the event of theft.
- The excess in case of theft only applies if you are able to give the keys of the bicycle to "Rent a Bike Amsterdam".
- In the unfortunate event of a stolen bicycle, it is your responsibility to report this to the police. "Rent a Bike Amsterdam" is to receive a copy of the declaration given at the police station.
- "Rent a Bike Amsterdam" recommends insuring the bike.
4. LOCKING THE BICYCLE:
Each bike is equipped with two locks. Never leave the bicycle unattended, unless properly locked. Our staff
will demonstrate proper use of the locks.
- One day is considered to be 24 hours.
- Please remember to bring a copy of your contract with you upon returning the bike.
- If you experience any problems with your bicycle, please visit our pickup location. We does not reimburse any repairs performed by other companies.
- Payment for the rental period is only due upon returning the bicycle
Rent a Bike Amsterdam