– €50 per bike by creditcard authorization
– 1 passport / ID (for up to 5 bicycles) or
– €200 per bike by creditcard authorization
– no passport/ID
Insurance is available – € 2,50 per day (24 hours)
– The insurance covers theft of the bike and damage to the bike.
– With insurance you retain an excess of € 50,-
– The amount due in case of damages is related to the costs involved in repairing it. For more information
please reference the damages sheet.
– Without insurance you will be charged €350,- for replacing the bicycle in the event of theft.
– The excess in case of theft only applies if you are able to give the keys of the bicycle to “Rent a Bike Amsterdam”.
– In the unfortunate event of a stolen bicycle, it is your responsibility to report this to the police. “Rent a Bike Amsterdam” is to receive a copy of the declaration given at the police station.
– “Rent a Bike Amsterdam” recommends insuring the bike.
Locking the bike
Each bike is equipped with two locks. Never leave the bicycle unattended, unless properly locked. Our staff
will demonstrate proper use of the locks.
– One day is considered to be 24 hours.
– Please remember to bring a copy of your contract with you upon returning the bike.
– If you experience any problems with your bicycle, please visit our pickup location. We do not reimburse any repairs performed by other companies.
– Payment for the rental period is only due upon returning the bicycle