Reservation To ensure that a scooter is available for you, you should reserve as early as possible. You can easily do this through our reservation form.
Pickup and Returns
• A scooter can only be returned within opening hours.
Scooter Rent Amsterdam is open from Monday to Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
• The renter remains liable for the scooter until the vehicle is
checked and handed in, with the signature of the accompanying
documents for approval, with an employee of Scooter Rent Amsterdam where it is
vehicle has been picked up earlier
• The scooter must be returned to the location where it was collected.
• A scooter can be rented by telephone reservation or the online reservation form from a minimum of 1/2 day, half a day is from 10 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. (opening to closing time). 1 day equals 24 hours
• You can also rent the scooter directly at the Scooter Amsterdam Rent Amsterdam Center location
Do not forget to bring the following documents with you when you collect your scooter. These must all be in the name of the main driver. Scooter Rent Amsterdam reserves the right to check the data:
• Valid passport or ID card
• A minimum age of 16 years and a valid A-M certificate or a national driving license applies to driving a scooter from Scooter Rent Amsterdam.
• Tenants with a residential address in the Netherlands must provide an address identification in the form
of a bank or giro statement, pay slip, extract from the population register, statement
of a fixed-line telephone subscription or a copy of a GSM telephone subscription. These documents must not be older than 30 days
• International renters must have possession of a scooter before renting a scooter
have a Credit Card for guarantee and payment.